- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Seafood Newburg With Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipe
|Cream and mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Peas||10 Ounce, frozen|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Milk/Light cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seafood||1 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Seafood||1 Pound, cooked, cut into bite size pieces|
|Mushrooms||2 1⁄2 Ounce, sliced, drained (1 Jar)|
|Mushrooms||2 1⁄2 Ounce, sliced|
Calories 279 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.7%
Saturated Fat 0.32 g1.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 189.7 mg
Sodium 360.2 mg15%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.1%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 37 g74.9%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C 53.6%
Calcium 32.9% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish, mix the soup, peas and milk together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring once.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, then cover and cook in the microwave for 5 1/2 to 6 minutes, stirring once until thoroughly heated.
4) Allow to stand, covered for 3 minutes before serving.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.