- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Seafood Lasagna Recipe
|Lasagna noodles||4 Ounce|
|Spaghetti sauce/Favorite homemade||28 Ounce|
|Frozen cooked salad shrimp||6 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Package)|
|Seafood||4 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Low fat ricotta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Shredded low fat mozzarella cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
Calories 414 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.6%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 71.2 mg
Sodium 1043.5 mg43.5%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 34 g67.8%
Vitamin A 35.5% Vitamin C 11.6%
Calcium 41.1% Iron 14.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Make the lasagna as per the instructions given on the package.
3) Into a saucepan, empty the spaghetti sauce and cook gently for about 10 minutes till the sauce has thickened and has reduced to about 3 cups. Stir in the shrimp as well as teh Surimi Seafood.
4) In a small bowl, combine together the ricotta cheese, PArmesan cheese, parsley and pepper.
5) Assemble the lasagna by placing half of the noodles in an 8x8-inch casserole and topping with half of the seafood sauce. USe a small teaspoon to drop half of the ricotta mix on the top.
6) Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese all over. Repeat the layers till all ingredients have been used up.
7) Bake in preheated oven for about 35 minutes or till the cheese is bubbly.
8) Serve warm after allowing to stand for 10 minutes before cutting.