- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Seafood Filling Recipe
|Potato cups||6 , cooked|
|Fish||1⁄4 Pound, cooked and flaked|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 271 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.5%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.9 mg
Sodium 111 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.2%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 7 g14%
Vitamin A 13.1% Vitamin C 65.9%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 300 F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Make potato cups, reserve mashed potato pulp.
4) In a bowl, mix together mashed potato, fish, mayonnaise and parsley.
5) Spoon the fish mixture into the potatoes equally.
6) Place the stuffed potato in the baking tray.
7) Bake the potatoes in the oven until heated through for 15 minutes.
8) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired.