- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Seafood Croquettes Recipe
|Finely chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Tub margarine||3 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned salmon/Water-packed tuna||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained|
|Fine dry bread crumbs/Fine dry cracker crumbs||4 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1002 Calories from Fat 469
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.6 mg
Sodium 1347 mg56.1%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.4%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.2%
Sugars 9 g
Protein 49 g98.4%
Vitamin A 32.3% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 21.8% Iron 24.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Stir in flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Blend in milk and cook over medium heat until thick. Cool slightly.
4. Stir in salmon or tuna, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the bread crumbs.
5. Shape into six patties and roll in remaining bread crumbs.
6. Saute in remaining margarine until browned.