- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Seafood Augratin Recipe Video
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, trimmed, shelled|
|Pasta||8 Ounce (penne or rotini)|
|Peppers and onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped, mixed|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream of shrimp||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Lobster bisque/Crab bisque||18 Ounce|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Panko crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for topping)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), shredded (for topping)|
Calories 394 Calories from Fat 169
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.4%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85.7 mg
Sodium 512.1 mg21.3%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 21 g41.2%
Vitamin A 9.1% Vitamin C 5.2%
Calcium 30% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Into a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag, add the crab or lobster bisque, white wine, cream of shrimp, cheddar cheese, peppers and onions and pasta together.
3) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes until well blended.
4) In a glass dish, pour out the pasta mixture and spread evenly.
5) In a zip/seal-able bag, add the panko crumbs and Parmesan cheese together.
6) Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the pasta mixture.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes until nice and golden on top.
8) Spoon the Seafood Augratin into dishes and serve hot.