- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sea Salt Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Soy milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy heavy whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Blue food coluring||6 Drop (Optional)|
|Green food coloring||3 Drop (Optional)|
Calories 227 Calories from Fat 31
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.2%
Saturated Fat 0.2 g1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 356.9 mg14.9%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16%
Dietary Fiber 0.58 g2.3%
Sugars 44 g
Protein 3 g6.4%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.5% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Freeze the ice cream maker for 1 hour.
2. In a bowl, pour the soy milk, soy heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, sea salt and mix well.
3. Add in the blue and green food coloring and mix well until you get a turquoise color. Add sugar and mix well until the sugar dissolves.
4. In a prefrozen ice cream maker machine, pour this mixture, cover and blend for 20 minutes. For a firm ice cream, put the mixture into the freezer overnight.
5. Scoop the sea salt ice cream in an ice cream cup and serve.