- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sea Food Newburg Au Gourmet Recipe
|Cooked shrimps||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Flounder fillet||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cooked|
|Ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|Light cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned mushroom caps||6 Ounce|
|Egg yolks||3 , well beaten|
|Sherry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2651 Calories from Fat 1733
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 197 g302.7%
Saturated Fat 108.5 g542.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1254.8 mg
Sodium 4028.4 mg167.8%
Total Carbohydrates 115 g38.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.2%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 98 g195%
Vitamin A 115.8% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 51.2% Iron 44.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a pan and place the fish and shrimps in it.
2) Cook and flake the fish.
3) Cut the olive into big chunks.
4) Take a blazer pan and melt butter in it.
5) Add the seasonings and flour to it, stirring well.
6) Add the cream slowly while stirring continuously.
7) Add the fish, shrimps and drained mushrooms along with the ripened olives.
8) Add the Sherry and egg yolks and stir properly.
9) Cook until the mixture becomes thick, stirring slowly.
10) Serve as required.