- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Sea Bass with Cauliflower and Potato Mash Recipe Video
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm) (Chopped)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 4435 Calories from Fat 786
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g134.1%
Saturated Fat 22.5 g112.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1764.7 mg588.2%
Sodium 3113 mg129.7%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.3%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 801 g1603%
Vitamin A 159.5% Vitamin C 205.1%
Calcium 54.1% Iron 85.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line cookie tray with parchment paper.
3. For the seabass: Place the 3 cleaned seabass on the parchment paper.
4. Stuff the garlic, a stick of rosemary, salt and a lemon wedge into each piece of fish.
5. Slice the potato into very thin slices.
6. Cover the fish with the potato slices.
7. Add some freshly ground pepper.
8. Pop into the oven for 40 minutes.
9. For the cauliflower and potato mash: Chop the cauliflower, potatoes and a clove of garlic put into a cooking pan.
10. Fill the pan with water so all the vegetables are covered and place on the stove on high. Boil until the potatoes are tender. You can check this by putting a fork through the potato.
11. Remove from stove and add 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ cup milk and blend.
12. Plate the Seabass with a generous helping of the mashed potatoes and cauliflower. Add some rosemary and lemon wedges for garnish and serve.