- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pulled Chicken BBQ Sandwich Recipe Video
|Chicken||1⁄2 Pound (leftover)|
|Honey barbeque sauces||2 Tablespoon|
|Jalepeno chilies||1 , dice|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crushed pepper||1 Pinch|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Dash|
|Kaiser rolls||2 , halved|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 562 Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g58%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 114 mg
Sodium 791.8 mg33%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 39 g77.4%
Vitamin A 10.7% Vitamin C 7.4%
Calcium 33.5% Iron 18.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Pull the cooked chicken to shred it into bite size pieces and place in a bowl.
3. Add the honey barbeque sauce, diced jalapeno, minced garlic, crushed pepper, black pepper and extra virgin olive oil and mix all the ingredients together.
4. Spread the mix on a flat baking tray and pop into the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Toast the kaiser rolls in the oven for a few minutes.
6. Add cheese on 2 halves of the kaiser roll and melt in the oven.
7. Once done, remove the chicken and the rolls. Spread the chicken mix over one side of the role and cover with the other.
8. Plate and serve.