- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scrambled Eggs with Wild Rice Recipe
|Cooked wild rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bacon drippings||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 949 Calories from Fat 524
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.6%
Saturated Fat 21.2 g106.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1718.3 mg
Sodium 2642 mg110.1%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.2%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 60 g120.5%
Vitamin A 41.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 34.1% Iron 40.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Using a fork beat eggs until blended.
2) Add rice, milk, salt, and pepper to this and stir.
3) Take a 10-inch skillet and heat bacon drippings in it until warm and then add the egg mixture.
4) When eggs just start to set, raise the cooked portion to allow uncooked portion to flow below.
5) Cook for 3 to 5 minutes until the eggs are thickened but still moist.
6) Serve hot.