- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scrambled Eggs with Turmeric - Anti Inflammatory and Delicious Recipe Video
|Harvarti cheese slice||1|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (minced)|
|Coconut oil/Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked carrots||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 357 Calories from Fat 238
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.5%
Saturated Fat 15.4 g77.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 437.9 mg
Sodium 277.8 mg11.6%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 17 g34.6%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 19% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedFrying pan
1. Mince the onions and cut the carrots into bite size pieces, keep it aside.
2. In a bowl beat the eggs with the turmeric, until fluffy.
3. Heat up a frying pan on medium heat and add the coconut oil, once it melts add the onions and carrots, once the onions has turned translucent, add the beaten eggs and place the cheese.
4. Season with ground pepper to taste and scramble the eggs and cook It for few minutes.
5. Serve the scrambled eggs with slice of bread.
The turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties hence it’s healthy.