- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scrambled Eggs With Tomatoes Recipe
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried oregano leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dried parsley flakes||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||8 Ounce, cut up (Canned, Drained)|
Calories 156 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 258.6 mg86.2%
Sodium 333.5 mg13.9%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.91 g3.6%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 8 g16.6%
Vitamin A 20.1% Vitamin C 12.9%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl mix together eggs, milk, salt, crushed oregano, parsley flakes, and pepper. Beat them until smooth.
2) In a skillet, melt butter and add egg mixture and cook.
3) Lift the mixture from the bottom of the pan with the spatula.
4) When eggs are almost cooked, add tomatoes and turn off the heat.
5) Serve the scrambled eggs with tomatoes on a heated platter.