- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scrambled Eggs With Mushrooms Recipe
|Button mushrooms||6 Ounce|
|Cream/Use milk / water||6 Tablespoon|
|Baked patty shells||6 (3 Inch Each)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 467 Calories from Fat 302
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g79.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 255.5 mg
Sodium 295.8 mg12.3%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 0.33 g1.3%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 11 g21.8%
Vitamin A 15.4% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wipe mushrooms clean using a damp kitchen towel.
2. Trim stem ends and thinly slice mushrooms.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a small frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter
5. Add and sauce the mushrooms for 5 minutes until tender. Take pan off heat and let cool.
6. In the mean time, add eggs and milk to a large mixing bowl
7. Beat lightly until well blended.
8. Arrange the patty shells on a baking sheet and heat in the oven.
9. In a large skillet, melt remaining butter over a low flame.
10. When butter starts foaming, add egg mixture and scramble, until set yet soft and creamy.
11. Stir in sautéed mushrooms and season to taste.
12. Immediately take pan off the heat and spoon the egg mixture into the warmed patty shells.
13. Serve egg and mushroom patties immediately