- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scrambled Egg with Cream Chives & Cheese Recipe Video
|Grated cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Canned crabmeat||2 Ounce|
|Cream/Sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Wholewheat bread slice||1 , toasted|
|Black pepper||To Taste, grounded|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 556 Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.3%
Saturated Fat 16.8 g83.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 532.7 mg
Sodium 1079.6 mg45%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 36 g72.4%
Vitamin A 24.8% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 47.1% Iron 19.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix together eggs and grated cheese and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, bubble the butter and add in the crabmeat. Cook for 3 – 4 minutes.
3. Add in the egg mixture and stir continuously for 4 minutes.
4. Take off the saucepan from the heat and let it cool.
5. Stir in the double cream and mix well.
6. Place the scrambled egg over the toasted bread and season with black pepper. serve with fresh juice.