- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Scrambled Eggs With Salt And Pepper Recipe
|Milk/Cream or water||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 107 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.1%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 221 mg
Sodium 137.7 mg5.7%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g0.01%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 7 g13.6%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.4% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl beat eggs with milk, cream, or water and salt and pepper.
2. In frying pan, melt butter or margarine slowly tipping pan to coat side well.
3. Pour in egg mixture and cook, still very slowly, until starting to set around edge.
4. Continue cooking, lifting eggs gently in puffs and tilting pan to let uncooked part flow to the bottom, just until set.
5. Take from heat while still shiny-moist, place on a serving plate and serve with garnish as desired.