- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scrambled Eggs With Onions Recipe
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Finely chopped green onion||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 164 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g20.9%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g30.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 333.3 mg
Sodium 590.8 mg24.6%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.4 g1.6%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 10 g19.4%
Vitamin A 17.1% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a bowl and beat the eggs together with the green onion, salt and pepper.
2) Take a fry pan and melt butter in it by setting it on low to medium heat.
3) Pour the beaten egg mixture in it.
4) Stir with a light hand and add cream.
5) Remove from heat while still runny and allow to set.
6) Serve hot just after removing it from the heat.