- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scrambled Eggs Recipe Video
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (use)|
|Double cream||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 136 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.9%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 196.9 mg
Sodium 1053 mg43.9%
Total Carbohydrates 0.71 g0.24%
Dietary Fiber 0.08 g0.32%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A 6.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.5% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Remember to take the eggs out of the fridge 20 minutes before you want to cook them.
2. Use good-quality fresh large eggs and allow two eggs per person (or three if you are hungry).
3. Break each egg into a tea cup and then transfer into a larger bowl, removing any unwanted shell.
4. Season with salt and pepper, and a table spoon of milk and whisk together.
5. Place a small saucepan onto a gentle heat to warm.
6. Add a knob of butter (approx. 10g) and allow to melt.
7. When the butter begins to bubble, pour in your beaten eggs and stir constantly using a wooden spoon. Keep scraping the sides and bottom of the saucepan.
8. When the eggs begin to set, remove the scrambled eggs from the heat and add a tablespoon of double cream.
9. Return to the heat and stir until the eggs are lightly set.
10. Serve your scrambled eggs immediately.