- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scrambled Egg with Mushroom Recipe
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Tin, 275 Grams)|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly milled|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped (As Required)|
Calories 259 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.9%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g38.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 438.2 mg
Sodium 722 mg30.1%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.13 g0.53%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 14 g27.9%
Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C 8.3%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Into a mixing basin, pour the mushroom soup from the tins and stir until smooth.
2. In a bowl, crack the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
3. Whisk the egg well until blended.
4. In a large frying pan, melt butter over low heat.
5. Add the mushroom egg mixture to the pan and cook gently with occasional stirring until the mixture has thickened and begins to set.
6. Sprinkle fresh parsley.
7. Serve immediately with hot toast.
One may also use cream of chicken, vegetable or celery soup; however it should be a cream soup.
Concentrated soups would be too strong, so dilute the soup while using.