- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scrambled Egg Rolls Recipe
|Wholemeal rolls||2 Ounce (2 Small Sized, 1 Ounce / 25 Gram Each)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Skimmed milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1 Dash|
Calories 144 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.2%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.8 mg70.6%
Sodium 188.9 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.2%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 10 g20.2%
Vitamin A 20.3% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) From the top of each roll, cut a thin slice.
2) By removing some of the bread from the bottom, hollow out the base of the rolls .
3) Preheat the grill moderately.
4) In a small non-stick saucepan, place the eggs and milk and heat gently for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally until the eggs just begin to set.
5) Add the parsley.
6) Remove the pan from the heat.
7) Meanwhile, under the hot grill, lightly toast the rolls..
8) Fill both rolls with the scrambled egg mixture and sprinkle with cayenne and black pepper.
9) Cover the rolls with lids.
10) Serve the hot egg rolls immediately.