- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scrambled Egg Casserole Recipe
|Canadian bacon/Cubed ham||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||12 , beaten (1 Dozen)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained|
|Cheese sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Melted margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft breadcrumbs||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2191 Calories from Fat 1302
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 143 g220.2%
Saturated Fat 57.6 g287.8%
Trans Fat 8 g
Cholesterol 2771.4 mg
Sodium 5972.6 mg248.9%
Total Carbohydrates 92 g30.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 22 g
Protein 130 g260%
Vitamin A 130.2% Vitamin C 42.6%
Calcium 70.5% Iron 102.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a large skillet and put 3 tablespoons butter in it.
2) Fry ham and green onion in this until onion is translucent.
3) Add eggs to this and heat over medium-high temperature.
4) Stir this mixture to form large but soft curds.
5) Add in mushrooms and cheese sauce once the eggs are set.
6) Take a greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan and pour egg mixture into it.
7) Mix well 1/4 cup melted butter with crumbs and evenly spread this over egg mixture.
8) Add paprika and chill the casserole, covered, overnight.
9) On the next day, preheat the oven to 350°.
10) Bake uncovered in the oven for 30 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
11) Serve hot.