- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scotch Woodcock With Dry Sherry Recipe
|Eggs||12 Small, slightly beaten|
|Eggs||12 , lightly beaten|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Dry sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Anchovy fillets||6 , chopped|
Calories 259 Calories from Fat 133
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.9%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 340.7 mg
Sodium 671.8 mg28%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.47 g1.9%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 7% Iron 14.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, take eggs, salt and pepper, and beat until foamy.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter and add the beaten eggs; stir slowly over low heat until the eggs begin to set.
3. Stir in sherry and cook until the egg is all set.
4. Over a bread toast, serve the egg.
5. Garnish with anchovy fillets.