- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scotch Potatoes Recipe
Calories 553 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.9 g1.4%
Saturated Fat 0.32 g1.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1016.3 mg42.3%
Total Carbohydrates 131 g43.8%
Dietary Fiber 18.4 g73.8%
Sugars 23.7 g
Protein 15 g29.5%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 213.7%
Calcium 16.6% Iron 26.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
2) Cut the potatoes after washing, peeling and cleaning them.
3) Peel the onions and make ½ inch rounds
4) In a saucepan, boil water. Add in the potatoes and onions. Add in salt and cover the pan.
5) Boil till the potatoes turn tender for about 25 to 30 minutes.
6) Remove from heat and drain. Transfer it to an oven proof dish and cover it with thick cream sauce.
7) Bake for 25 minutes.
8)Remove from oven and serve hot.