- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scotch Eggs Recipe Video
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Italian seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry sage||1 Tablespoon|
|Corn meal||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 3495 Calories from Fat 1834
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 204 g313.9%
Saturated Fat 65 g325.2%
Trans Fat 1.4 g
Cholesterol 701.3 mg
Sodium 4636.3 mg193.2%
Total Carbohydrates 258 g86.1%
Dietary Fiber 22.9 g91.8%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 147 g293.8%
Vitamin A 24% Vitamin C 14.4%
Calcium 45.2% Iron 187.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMixing bowl
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
2. Remove the sausage meat from the sausage casing and place it in a bowl.
3. Add oatmeal to the sausages and crack some black pepper.
4. Add Italian seasoning, garlic powder and sage. Mash and mix them together.
5. Beat eggs in a bowl, place corn meal in a separate container.
6. Take one boiled egg, peel and dip it in flour, then dip in beaten egg and then in the corn meal powder.
7. Grab some sausage mixture and wrap around the egg.
8. Dip it in corn meal and keep aside.
9. Repeat the same procedure for the remaining boiled eggs.
10. Place it on a baking tray and bake for 22 minutes.
11. Serve with brown sauce and dijon mustard.