- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scorpio Marinated Mushrooms Recipe
|Small mushrooms||1 Pound (Fresh)|
|White vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 285 Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.4%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 37.3 mg1.6%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 4 g8.7%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 18%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pan, parboil mushrooms for 4 to 5 minutes in boiling salted water.
2) Drain and dry with paper towel.
3) Place the mushrooms in an earthenware bowl and keep aside.
4) Prepare the marinade by boiling the remaining ingredients together for 10 minutes.
5) Add the boiling marinade on top of the mushroom mix and cover.
6) Leave the mushroom marinade mixture for 3 days, before serving.