- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scallops With Vegetables Recipe Video
|Bay scallops||1 Pound, drained and dried with a paper towel|
|Lemon oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Red bell pepper||1 , minced|
|Shallot||1 , minced|
|Garlic gusto seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 240 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.5%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.3 mg24.4%
Sodium 1565 mg65.2%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.66 g2.7%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 33 g65.6%
Vitamin A 24.9% Vitamin C 68.5%
Calcium 32.8% Iron 20.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Directions for preparation:
• Add oil to a large skillet and heat to sizzling over medium high heat.
• Add pepper and shallot and sauté for 3-4 minutes till shallots turn translucent.
• Add scallops and cook for 5 minutes, till almost done.
• Add caper and the garlic seasoning.
• Cook an additional 3 minutes until scallops are fully cooked.
• Serve in a bowl with broth or serve over spaghetti with a garnish of grated parmesan cheese.
For more information please visit:http://www.timesavorgourmet.com
This video is produced by Timesavorgourmet. Check out timesavorgourmet for more interesting food recipes and cooking videos.