- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scallops In Garlic Mushroom Sauce Recipe
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Canned water chestnuts||5 Ounce, drained, sliced (1 Can)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Pepper white||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Green onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), sliced (With Stems)|
Calories 363 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.6%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.9 mg
Sodium 2200.5 mg91.7%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 42 g84%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C 28.4%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 12.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Mix constarch in water without forming any lumps.
2) Add the scallops into 2-quarts of water and let it come to a boil. Drain the scallops immediately.
3) In a wok, heat oil and stir fry garlic till it turns golden brown.
4) Mix in water chestnuts, soy sauce, cornstarch paste, salt and pepper.
5) Next, throw in the mushrooms and scallops and stir gently coating all the scallops with the other ingredients.
6) As the sauce starts to thicken the scallops will also be done.
7) Plate the Scallops In Garlic Mushroom Sauce and garnish with finely chopped green onions.