- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scalloped Chard Recipe
|Chard||4 Cup (64 tbs), coarsely chopped (With Thick Ribs Removed)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
|Cracker crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 392 Calories from Fat 317
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.2%
Saturated Fat 20.5 g102.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 151.1 mg
Sodium 484.5 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 50% Vitamin C 13.1%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan with salted boiling water and cook chard in it for about 3-5 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
3) Add butter, onion, cracker crumbs, soup and eggs. Mix nicely.
4) Take a 7 x 12- inch baking dish and pour mixture in it.
5) Sprinkle with butter crumbs and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
6) Serve Scalloped Chard hot.