- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scalloped Chard Recipe
|Chard||4 Cup (64 tbs), coarsely chopped (With Thick Ribs Removed)|
|Chard||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Buttered crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 733 Calories from Fat 603
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g105.2%
Saturated Fat 40.3 g201.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 302.3 mg
Sodium 640.1 mg26.7%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 9 g18.5%
Vitamin A 99.7% Vitamin C 26.2%
Calcium 7% Iron 11.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan with salted boiling water and cook chard in it for about 3-5 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
3) Add butter, onion, cracker crumbs, soup and eggs. Mix nicely.
4) Take a 7 x 12- inch baking dish and pour mixture in it.
5) Sprinkle with butter crumbs and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
6) Serve Scalloped Chard hot.