- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scalloped Celery Recipe
|Celery||3 Cup (48 tbs), sliced|
|Green peppers||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Cream of celery soup||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 333 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.2%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2217.4 mg92.4%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.8%
Dietary Fiber 14.9 g59.5%
Sugars 16.9 g
Protein 9 g17.2%
Vitamin A 52.2% Vitamin C 207.8%
Calcium 19.9% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and combine vegetables in it.
3) Add only enough water to cover the vegetables.
4) Cook over low heat until celery turns tender-crisp. Drain well.
5) Stir seasonings and soup into the vegetables.
6) Take a greased 1-quart casserole and put vegetable mixture in it.
7) Top with bread crumbs and bake until thoroughly heated.
8) Serve Scalloped Celery hot.