- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scalloped Potatoes With Tofu Recipe
|Firm tofu||1 1⁄2 Pound, cubed|
|Potato mix||3 Cup (48 tbs), scalloped (1 Package, Six 1/2 Cup Servings, Cheesy)|
|Flat-leaf parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped (Italian)|
Calories 244 Calories from Fat 118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.5%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.6 mg
Sodium 445 mg18.5%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 18 g35.3%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 19.9%
Calcium 28.4% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat an oven and set it to 400°F .
2. Take a bowl and prepare the potato mix by following the instructions given on the package.
3. Add the tofu to the mix and stir thoroughly to blend it.
4. Take a casserole of 2-quart size and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Place the tofu and potato mix combine in it.
6. Put it in a pre-heated oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
7. Serve after sprinkling the dish with parsley.