- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scalloped Potatoes With Tofu Recipe
|Tofu||1 1⁄2 Pound, cubed|
|Flat-leaf parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 63 Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.7%
Saturated Fat 0.41 g2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7.1 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.2 g0.78%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 6 g11%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 5.5%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat an oven and set it to 400°F .
2. Take a bowl and prepare the potato mix by following the instructions given on the package.
3. Add the tofu to the mix and stir thoroughly to blend it.
4. Take a casserole of 2-quart size and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Place the tofu and potato mix combine in it.
6. Put it in a pre-heated oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
7. Serve after sprinkling the dish with parsley.