- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scalloped Oysters Chablis Recipe
|Cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Oysters||1 Pint, well drained|
|Chablis/Other white dinner wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (California)|
|White wine/California chablis||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cream/Evaporated milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 583 Calories from Fat 273
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.5%
Saturated Fat 16.9 g84.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 131 mg
Sodium 723.7 mg30.2%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.4%
Sugars 16 g
Protein 20 g40.9%
Vitamin A 24.6% Vitamin C 16%
Calcium 27.9% Iron 34.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 425° F before baking.
2) Combine crumbs and melted butter.
3) Take a shallow 10x6x2-inches baking dish and layer the crumbs mixture over the bottom of it.
4) Top with half the oysters and sprinkle with seasonings.
5) Continue adding layers of crumbs, oysters and seasoning.
6) Finish with a layer of crumbs and then pour over wine.
7) Mix in cream and then top with cheese.
8) Bake for about 20 minutes in preheated oven until done.
9) Serve hot.