- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scalloped Oysters Using Oyster Liquor Recipe
|Coarse cracker crumbs||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Oysters||1 Pint, drained|
|Oyster liquor||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream/Top milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 375 Calories from Fat 147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.1%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g47.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.7 mg
Sodium 525.7 mg21.9%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.54 g2.2%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 12 g24.3%
Vitamin A 13.9% Vitamin C 13%
Calcium 12% Iron 32.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2. Grease a shallow 1 quarter baking dish generously with butter.
3. Arrange 1/3 of the crumbs over it.
4. Place 1/2 of oysters over it.
5. Layer again with crumbs and remaining oysters.
6. Mix together liquids and seasonings.
7. Pour it over oysters.
8. Sprinkle remaining crumbs over it and dot with butter.
9. Bake for about 45 minutes.
10. Serve hot.