- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scalloped Corn Recipe
|Cooked fresh corn||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cut From Cob)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Minced green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Half and half||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1739 Calories from Fat 630
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109.2%
Saturated Fat 31.6 g157.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 547.2 mg
Sodium 1949.4 mg81.2%
Total Carbohydrates 240 g80.1%
Dietary Fiber 22 g88.2%
Sugars 18.2 g
Protein 44 g88%
Vitamin A 51.8% Vitamin C 53%
Calcium 25% Iron 45.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Combine the corn, green pepper, eggs and salt together and mix properly.
3) Into a greased 1 ½-quart casserole, spoon about half of the mixture and sprinkle with half of the cracker crumbs. Dot with a tablespoon of butter.
4) Repeat the layers and pour half-and-half all over the top.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle paprika.
6) Serve hot. If desired, garnish with parsley.