- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Savory Mold A L'Ltalienne Recipe
|Breadcrumbs||30 Gram, browned|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)|
Calories 504 Calories from Fat 127
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.3%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.8 mg10.6%
Sodium 1465.4 mg61.1%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 19 g37.5%
Vitamin A 50.4% Vitamin C 41.1%
Calcium 21.8% Iron 29.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cool and strain.
3. Cut fresh bread (without crust) into small cubes, cover with warm milk.
4. Blanch and mash tomatoes; grate cheese.
5. Butter a pyrex mould, sprinkle the inside thickly with browned breadcrumbs.
6. Fill the mould alternately with layers of spaghetti, tomatoes, bread and cheese keeping spaghetti as the top layer.
7. Season each layer with salt, pepper and paprika.
8. Pour remaining melted butter over the spaghetti.
9. Bake in a moderately heated oven for about 35 minutes.