- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Savoury Mini Croissants Recipe Video
|Pastry sheet||230 Gram|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Chives and parsley||1 Tablespoon, chop|
|Poppy seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Smoked salmon||30 Gram|
|Soft cheese||30 Gram|
|Egg whites||1 Medium|
|Smoked bacon||30 Gram|
|Fontina cheese||30 Gram|
Calories 108 Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.1%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.7 mg
Sodium 186.3 mg7.8%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.63 g2.5%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 4 g7.3%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare 6 slices of smoked bacon, 6 pieces of fontina cheese, 6 slices of salmon and in a small bowl mix robiola cheese, herbs, salt and pepper, keep them aside until needed.
2. Prepare a lined baking tray with parchment paper and preheat the oven at 350°F.
3. For the flaky pasty , If you have a round sheet then cut crosswise into 12 triangle and if you have a rectangular sheet of flaky pastry then roll it out until you have a 10-inch side , with a smooth pasta cutter, cut it into half and then into small triangles with a base of 3,5 inches. You can overlap the edge triangles if it’s too small and seal it ith egg wash.
4. Take a piece of the triangles brush the edges with egg wash, make a small cut at the base and stretch the ends, then roll the bacon around the cheese, place it in the center of the triangle and roll it.
5. Place it on a lined baking tray, brush with egg whites and sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
6. Take a piece of the triangles brush the edges with egg wash, make a small cut at the base and stretch the ends, put some cheese in the middle of the salmon roll it, place it in the center of the triangle and roll it.
7. Place it on a lined baking tray, brush with egg whites and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
8. Bake it in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until nice and golden brown.
9. Serve the Savoury Mini Croissants hot.