- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Savory Fritters Recipe
|Self raising flour||2 Ounce|
|Luncheon meat||7 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (To Mix, Or As Required)|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (For Shallow Frying)|
Calories 2346 Calories from Fat 2134
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 241 g371.1%
Saturated Fat 34 g170.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 246.5 mg
Sodium 349.7 mg14.6%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.6%
Sugars 18.9 g
Protein 28 g55.4%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a mixing basin and add flour plus seasoning.
2. Use coarse side of a grater and grate luncheon meat along with onion in the basin.
3. Add eggs, sauce, milk and mix to get a soft batter.
4. In a pan, heat oil and fry a tablespoon of the mixture from both sides on high heat.
5. Prepare 6 fritters.
6. Serve immediately with bacon rashers and fried tomatoes.