- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Savory Salmon Steaks Recipe
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Salmon steaks||4 (1 Inch Thick Each)|
|Cornflake crumbs/Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 364 Calories from Fat 112
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.4%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 147.4 mg
Sodium 593.4 mg24.7%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 34 g68%
Vitamin A 20.1% Vitamin C 14.4%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 59%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In shallow bowl, add the egg, milk, lemon juice and salt, beat well.
2) Dredge each salmon steak in the egg mixture and then coat with the cornflake crumbs.
3) In a 2-quart utility dish, melt the butter in the microwave for 40 to 45 seconds and arrange the salmon steaks.
4) Cover with a plastic wrap, cover and cook in the microwave for 7 to 8 minutes or until the fish is flakey.
5) Serve immediately on a serving platter.