- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Savory Crescent Palmiers Recipe
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Yellow mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Calories 106 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.4%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 45.4 mg
Sodium 245.5 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.43 g1.7%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C 0.11%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease cookie sheets with shortening.
3) Sprinkle cheese over cutting board or waxed paper.
4) Make 4 rectangles from the dough.
5) Press the tears firmly to seal.
6) Gently press dough into cheese.
7) In a small bowl add mustard and onion powder. Combine together.
8) Spread mustard mixture over the rectangles.
9) With 2 rectangles put 1 rectangle with the mustard side up on top of the other.
10) Beginning from shortest sides, roll up both ends jelly-roll fashion to meet in center. Cut it into 8 slices.
11) Follow the same process with remaining rectangles.
12) Arrange cut side down placing them 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
13) Bake for 6 to 12 minutes.
14) Re-coil if desired.
15) Serve warm immediately.