- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Savory Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe
|Boned chicken breasts||4|
|Cooked rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Corn oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), divided|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tabasco||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3052 Calories from Fat 1610
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 182 g280%
Saturated Fat 16.4 g82.2%
Trans Fat 0.7 g
Cholesterol 399 mg
Sodium 5376.6 mg224%
Total Carbohydrates 182 g60.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.5%
Sugars 58.7 g
Protein 173 g345.4%
Vitamin A 83.1% Vitamin C 249.5%
Calcium 19.9% Iron 74.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Thoroughly wash chicken breasts and dry. Place the chicken breast skin side down.
3) In a mixing bowl, add rice, onion, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, dash of pepper and 1/4 cup of the corn oil to combine and blend properly.
4) Fill the hollow part of the chicken breasts with the mixture.
5) Fold the sides and secure with wooden toothpicks.
6) Lightly dust the breasts with a mixture of flour and paprika.
7) Use a shallow baking pan to line with aluminum foil. Place the chicken breasts skin side up.
8) Place inside oven to bake for about 25 minutes.
9) Lower heat to 325° F.
10) In a saucepan, add remaining corn oil, lemon juice, water, remaining salt, sugar and Tabasco sauce.
11) Place over heat and bring a boil.
12) Use the chicken to baste with sauce.
13) Return the chicken to oven and bake for another 25 minutes or until tender. Use all the sauce to baste the chicken during the baking.
14) Serve the chicken breast with bread rolls.