- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sauteed Zucchini Recipe
|Parmesan cheese/Romano cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, cut crosswise in 2 inch pieces (Per Serving)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (As Required)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 721 Calories from Fat 531
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.6%
Saturated Fat 22.9 g114.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.7 mg
Sodium 2007.8 mg83.7%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 38 g75.8%
Vitamin A 17.5% Vitamin C 49.6%
Calcium 121.2% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Shred cheese.
2) Shred zucchini pieces with a knife or a food processor bowl fitted with a shredding disc.
3) In a colander, put the slices and lightly season with salt.
4) Keep aside for 10 minutes and press out the excess moisture after draining well.
5) In a 10-inch skillet, heated over high heat, heat a little oil and sauté zucchini in it for about 2 minutes until tender.
6) Apply butter and add seasoning and Parmesan or Romano cheese.
7) Serve hot.