- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sauteed Mushrooms: On the Side #8 Recipe Video
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic cloves||1|
|Dry white wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 222 Calories from Fat 127
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.3%
Saturated Fat 5 g25.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg
Sodium 16.8 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.4%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 8 g15.9%
Vitamin A 13.9% Vitamin C 30.5%
Calcium 5% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large saute pan heat butter and olive oil over medium-high heat.
2. To the pan now combine garlic and shallot and saute for just a couple of minutes until they sweat.
3. Now toss in the mushrooms and reduce heat to medium. Cook for about 10 minutes, until you start to see color on the bottom of the pan.
4. Pour in the wine and sprinkle thyme, mix them well until combined with the mushrooms.
5. Make sure to check for seasonings and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve with your favorite main dishes and enjoy!