- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe Video
|White button mushrooms/Baby potobello||1 Pound|
|Garlic clove||1 , minced|
|Worchestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 83 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g10%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg5.4%
Sodium 142.5 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 4 g7.3%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C 5.2%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a clean cloth, gently whip all the mushrooms.
2. With a sharp knife, slice the mushroom in about ½” thick.
3. In a hot large skillet, melt butter, add garlic and staute until it start smelling.
4. Add in the mushrooms and stir to mix and allow to cook for 5 minutes or until mushroom cooks down.
5. Stream in the Worcestershire sauce, add in salt and pepper and stir well.
6. Serve hot with steak if desired.