- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sautéed Fish Cake Recipe Video
|Fish cake||200 Gram (package)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, dice|
|Carrot||1 Tablespoon, dice|
|Hot pepper||1 Tablespoon, dice|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon (For Sauce)|
|Korean red pepper powder||1⁄2 Tablespoon (For Sauce)|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon (For Sauce)|
|Green onion stalks||2 , chopped finely (For Sauce)|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon (For Sauce)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon (For Sauce)|
|Tamari||4 Tablespoon (For Sauce)|
|Sesame seed||1⁄2 Tablespoon (For Sauce)|
Calories 444 Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39.1%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34 mg
Sodium 2816.6 mg117.4%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g21%
Sugars 12.4 g
Protein 21 g42%
Vitamin A 71.6% Vitamin C 16%
Calcium 8.7% Iron 23.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Boil fish cake for a few minutes until it expands, drain.
2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients of the sauce.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Sauté onion, carrot and hot pepper until soft. Add the fish cake.
5. Cook until the fish cake starts getting some color, add sauce and cook until it is absorbed.
6. Serve Sautéed Fish Cake with rice and enjoy.