- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir Fried Chicken with Fresh Corn, Mushroom and Herbs Recipe Video
|Skinless boneless chicken breast||8 Ounce, cut into 4 pieces and pounded 1/4 inch|
|Ears of sweet corn||1 , smoked (Or Raw)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Organic chicken broth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Wolfgang Puck)|
|Chicken breast||8 Ounce, cut into 4 pieces and pounded (Skinless Boneless)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Dredging)|
|Sweet corn||1 (Smoked / Raw)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Shallot||1 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped|
|Portobello mushroom||1 Large, sliced|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Tarragon||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cold butter||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 1254 Calories from Fat 478
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.9%
Saturated Fat 18.4 g92.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 196 mg
Sodium 790.8 mg32.9%
Total Carbohydrates 123 g40.9%
Dietary Fiber 12.3 g49.1%
Sugars 14.9 g
Protein 73 g146.1%
Vitamin A 61.1% Vitamin C 88.5%
Calcium 21.8% Iron 57.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a non-stick pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat.
3. Add the chicken to the skillet and Brown in the oil making sure to turn only once and not until the first side has browned about 4 minutes and brown the second side about 2 minutes
4. Remove the chicken and place in a warm spot.
5. In the same pan, add the remaining oil.
6. Stir in the shallots, garlic, mushroom and corn and sauté for about 2-3 minutes.
7. Add white wine to the pan and deglaze.
8. Cook until it is reduced to almost dry.
9. Return the chicken back into the pan and cook for another 2 minutes.
10. Add butter and stir until a lightly thickened sauce is formed.
11. Serve the vegetables and broth on a plate.
12. Top with the chicken breast and then a little more vegetables.