- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sauteed Acorn Rings With Maple Glaze Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, softened|
|Maple flavored syrup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 897 Calories from Fat 329
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.6%
Saturated Fat 23.3 g116.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 96.8 mg32.3%
Sodium 521.4 mg21.7%
Total Carbohydrates 149 g49.5%
Dietary Fiber 11.2 g45%
Sugars 62.5 g
Protein 6 g12.8%
Vitamin A 77.5% Vitamin C 137.5%
Calcium 32.9% Iron 36.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Preheat microwave browing grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Cut squash crosswise into 1 -inch slices. Remove seeds. Spread one side of slices with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
4. Place squash rings buttered-side-down on preheated grill.
5. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH. Turn rings over and continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes, on HIGH, or until squash is tender. Let stand on grill.
6. Microwave remaining butter in glass dish for 30 to 45 seconds, on HIGH, or until bubbly. Stir in syrup and salt. Place squash rings on serving platter. Spoon syrup mixture over squash.