- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mixed Vegetable Saute Recipe Video
|Swiss chard||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Savoy lettuce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Cabbage||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Cremini mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Elephant garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), julianned|
|Salt||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 Medium, juiced|
Calories 47 Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.9%
Saturated Fat 0.5 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 75.9 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.84 g3.4%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 0.66 g1.3%
Vitamin A 5.3% Vitamin C 20.2%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Clean the mushrooms and cut them into half.
2. Julianne the garlic cloves.
3. Chop the greens into large pieces.
4. Heat a pan. Add oil and let it warm.
5. Put the mushrooms and garlic. Stir fry for 3 minutes till mushrooms begin to give away the juices.
6. Add the chard, lettuce and cabbage, salt and pepper. Stir fry for a few more minutes. Add more salt if required.
7. Pour the lemon juice and stir it for 2 more minutes. Do not let the greens loose their moisture.
8. In a serving plate, serve it hot or cold.