- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
|Ground sausage||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Dry bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 533 Calories from Fat 348
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g60.9%
Saturated Fat 22 g110.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.7 mg
Sodium 1006.7 mg41.9%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.9%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 22 g45%
Vitamin A 28.7% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Remove cap to clean the mushrooms and reserve the stems.
3) In a large deep skillet, cook sausage over medium high heat until evenly brown.
4) Drain the liquid and set the sausage aside.
5) In a medium bowl, combine the chopped stems, cream cheese and bread crumbs.
6) Add the sausage.
7) Fill the mushroom caps, with the filling.
8) Arrange on a large baking dish and bake in the preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
9) Serve mushrooms warm by garnishing with extra cheese.