- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oven Baked Sausage Rolls Recipe Video
|Sausage||4 (Preferably Italian Sausage)|
|Chopped bell pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 619 Calories from Fat 428
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.1%
Saturated Fat 14.8 g73.9%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 206.2 mg
Sodium 949.3 mg39.6%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 27 g53.9%
Vitamin A 18.9% Vitamin C 33%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Whisk the egg.
3. Remove the casing of the sausages.
4. In a bowl, mix sausages, bell pepper, garlic and onion.
5. Add bread crumbs, dijon mustard, parsley, and half the whisked egg.
6. Mix all the ingredients well.
7. Roll the pastry with a roller.
8. Divide the flattened pastry in two halves with a knife.
9. Add sausage mix to both the halves into tubular shapes.
10. Brush remaining egg whisk to the edges.
11. Fold the pastries (pinch closed).
12. Roll them and turn over.
13. Cut them into desired sizes.
14. Keep the small sizes of sausage rolls on a baking sheet.
15. Brush the top of rolls with melt butter.
16. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake them for 25 minutes.
17. Serve with honey mustard.