- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sausage Pinwheels Recipe Video
|Crescent rolls||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|4 blend mexican cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 452 Calories from Fat 311
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.4%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g71.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 153.5 mg
Sodium 838.7 mg34.9%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.61 g2.5%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 20 g40.7%
Vitamin A 16.2% Vitamin C 0.53%
Calcium 38.3% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. In a skillet, brown the sausage and drain.
3. Add the cream cheese and 4 Blend Mexican Cheese and cook on low heat until it is all melted together.
4. Unroll the Crescent rolls and press the seams together.
5. Spread half of the sausage mixture over one of the cans of Crescent rolls almost to the edges.
6. Roll up the Crescent roll with the sausage mixture evenly spread, starting with the long edge.
7. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill completely.
8. Repeat with the second can of Crescent rolls and the rest of the sausage mixture.
9. Unwrap the sausage pinwheels and slice, place on a cookie sheet.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
11. About halfway through cooking, turn over if desired, to brown evenly on both sides.
12. Serve hot or warm.