- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sausage Breakfast Bake Recipe
|Pancake mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Spiced apple rings||14 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Brown and serve sausage links||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
Calories 369 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.5%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 105 mg
Sodium 727.6 mg30.3%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.92 g3.7%
Sugars 21.6 g
Protein 14 g27.8%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 23.8% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Drain the apple rings, reserving the syrup for another purpose (use to make sauce)
2. Halve each sausage link lengthwise and place in a bowl until required.
3. Grease a 12 inch X 9 inch shallow baking dish with oil or butter.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F
5. In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix, milk, eggs, and salad oil.
6. Using a hand electric beater or a wire whisk, beat until smooth and well blended.
7. Pour into greased baking dish.
8. Drain apple rings, reserving the syrup to use in the Apple-Maple Syrup.
9. Arrange apple rings and sausages on to of batter
10. Place dish on middle level of the oven and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes until set and lightly browned on top.
11. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
12. Cut into 6 equal portions.
13. Serve with maple syrup.