- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sausage and Broccoli Casserole Recipe
|Sausage links||1 Pound, cut into small pieces|
|Frozen chopped broccoli||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Shredded mild cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced fresh parsley||3 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Hard cooked eggs||3 , sliced|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce, undiluted (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon|
|Hot cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3177 Calories from Fat 1849
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 207 g317.9%
Saturated Fat 79.7 g398.6%
Trans Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 1185.9 mg
Sodium 5542.4 mg230.9%
Total Carbohydrates 194 g64.7%
Dietary Fiber 12 g47.8%
Sugars 14.1 g
Protein 131 g261.6%
Vitamin A 304.5% Vitamin C 602.7%
Calcium 71.5% Iron 119.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Brown the sausage and drain.
3) Follow the package directions to cook broccoli and drain well.
4) Take a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole and place broccoli in it.
5) In a medium bowl, mix sausage, cheese, green pepper, onion, parsley, and flour.
6) Pour half of sausage mixture over broccoli.
7) Use egg slices to top the sausage mixture and continue by spooning the remaining sausage mixture over eggs.
8) Make a mixture of soup and milk and pour over casserole.
9) Mix breadcrumbs and butter and sprinkle over casserole.
10) Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
11) Serve hot on cooked rice.